This month in “Eating Intentionally”, we’re focusing on “honoring our hunger”. We are learning to listen to our body’s cues, and eat at the first sign of hunger.
This is our last week to practice honoring our hunger before we dive into a new principle next week. I’m doing very well with honoring my hunger, although perhaps occasionally over-doing it. I might be ready for the principle “Respect Your Fullness”!
This week, my menu came almost entirely from browsing through OrgJunkie’s Recipe Index Round-Up. It’s an incredible resource to find new blogs and fresh recipe inspiration!
- Pancake Apples
- Sunbutter Granola Bananas
- Sweet Potato Rice Pudding
- Cranberry Oat Muffins
- Chocolate Sunbutter Smoothies
- Freezer Stash of Non-Allergenic Foods (for Certain Little Someone)
- Sandwiches (egg salad/nitrate and nitrite free lunchmeat) with Great Harvest Bakery Bread
- Quinoa and Sweet Potato Cakes
- Crock Pot Meatloaf (her method, my recipe), Baked Carrots, Oven Fried Potato Wedges
- Tuna Melts, Fresh Fruit
- Yummy Yogurt Waffles, Bacon, Bananas
- Chunky Cheese Soup, Bread
- Sausage and Kale Italian Zuppa (available in our free ebook!)
- Nuts, Raisins, Cranberries
In My Kitchen Today